WIN a case of Brothers Cherry Bakewell Cider for your Valentines!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is follow the instructions on our Competition Post on Facebook or Twitter!
A winner will be selected from all Facebook & Twitter entries!
Be sure to enter this competition as it will be ending at 11.00am on 13/02/23. Winner must be 18 years or over, collect prize in person from one of our stores & provide ID upon collection.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Facebook & Twitter Prize DRAW –
Brothers Cider Valentine’s Day Competition
How to participate:
1.To take part, entrants must follow our page, like the competition post on The Radstock Co-operative’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Radstockcoop/ & tag their valentines.
2. To take part on Twitter, entrants must follow our page, like the competition post, reply with the name of their valentines using the #RCSBrotherscomp23
2. This prize draw is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries received prior to the closing date will be valid. There will be 1 winner, selected from all Facebook & Twitter entries.
4. Internet access required.
5. This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and who must be a registered member of www.facebook.com. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. Employees of The Radstock Co-operative and anyone connected with the administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries which are not received, or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted.
9. Hamper must be collected in person by the winner from their nearest Radstock Co-operative Society Store.
Opening and Closing Dates:
9. This prize draw opens on 06/02/23 at 11.00am and closes at 11.00am on 13/02/23.
10. There will be 1 winner selected from all valid Facebook & Twitter entries.
11. The winner will receive 1 x case of Brothers Cherry Bakewell Cider. The prize must be collected in person from one of our Stores- please visit Store Locator - The Radstock Co-operative Society for the full list of stores & ID will be required upon collection.
12. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the prize draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner does not receive notification or delivery of their prize as a result of having provided incorrect/incomplete details when requested following notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
15. The winner will be notified via Facebook or Twitter. The winner will be required to collect their prize in person from your local Radstock Co-op store & provide ID, unless stated otherwise.
16. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner by 20/02/23 then a new winner will be selected from other Facebook & Twitter entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
17. The winners' details (names and counties only) will be available for ten weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Marketing & Digital Team, The Radstock Co-operative, 3 Wells Hill, Radstock,BA3 3RQ
18. The winners will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
19. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion. Follow the link for our policies http://www.radstockcoop.co.uk/60/corporate-social-responsibility
20.The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer-generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
21. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
22. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
23. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
24. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
25. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept Facebook's terms and conditions (depending on their entry route) although it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Facebook. Entrants release Facebook (depending on their entry route) from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry in this promotion.
Marketing & Digital Team, The Radstock Co-operative, 3 Wells Hill, Radstock,BA3 3RQ