Hourly rate: £11.00
Working 5 days out of 7
On a rotational basis covering the operational hours, 6:00 – 22:00 daily
(Working schedules are non-contractual and are subject to change according to the needs of the business)
We are seeking a motivated, customer focused supervisor for one of our convenience stores. Ideally, you will have some supervisory experience and have worked within the food retail sector.
We offer a contributory pension scheme, staff discounts (after 13 weeks), 30 days holiday initially(inclusive of Bank and Public holidays) with additional days based on service, health cash plan subject to eligibility, In-house development through our trainee manager and trainee supervisor schemes, staff uniform, plus usual other benefits.
If you have;
- Worked as a customer service assistant and can demonstrate competence in the full range of duties associated with the position including; till operation, stock and ordering/replenishment, customer complaint handling, price reductions and wastage recording, store standards etc.
- A natural flair with customers and be an advocate for excellent customer service.
- Confidence to supervise and support the development a team of customer service assistants
- Strong organisational and time management skills to prioritise tasks in a challenging environment
- Manual handling capability, as this is an essential requirement for this job
… And want to take the next step to a rewarding career in retail! Then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, download and complete an application form from our website at radstock.coop quoting the relevant Job Ref No. and hand in to the store manager.
If you have not received a response two weeks from the closing date you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.